John C. Camillus, Esq. is Of Counsel with the firm.
John Camillus has extensive experience trying civil cases in both federal
and state court. He handles arbitrations, bench trials, and jury trials.
John’s trial experience extends to a wide range of securities and
class action cases, including personal injury, civil rights matters, commercial
disputes, and consumer litigation. John acts as Of Counsel to Meyer Wilson
and is also the principal at his own law firm, the Law Offices of John
C. Camillus, LLC.
Education & Honors
Yale Law School – J.D.
- Yale Law & Policy Review – Editor
- Schell Fellow
- Yale’s Initiative for Public Interest Law – President
- South Asia Human Rights Documentation Centre in New Delhi, India
Ohio Wesleyan University – B.A. in Philosophy
- Graduated First in Class
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Summa Cum Laude
- First-Team All-Conference
- First- Team Academic All American Basketball Player
- Recipient of the Easton Prize
- Cooper & Elliott – Plaintiff’s Attorney
- Jones Day – Litigator
- Honorable R. Guy Cole, Jr., of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth
Circuit – Law Clerk