Michael J. Boyle joined Meyer Wilson in 2013. He handles class action lawsuits on behalf of consumers and investors. He was awarded the distinction of Ohio Super Lawyer in 2019.
Areas of Practice
- Class Actions (for consumers and investors)
- Deceptive Advertising
- Securities Fraud
- TCPA ("robocall") Breaches
- Breach of Medical Privacy
- Clerk for Honorable R. Guy Cole, Jr., Chief Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit (2011-12).
- Covington & Burling, LLP, San Francisco, CA (2008-2010)
- Carroll Burdick & McDonaugh, LLP, San Francisco, CA (2010-11)
- Carpenter Lipps & Leland, LLP, Columbus, OH (2012-13)
- University of Pennsylvania School of Law – 2008
- Finalist in the Keedy Cup Moot Court competition
- Senior Editor of the University of Pennsylvania Law Review
- Dominican University – B.A. in Political Theory 2002
Pro Bono Work
- Post-Hurricane Katrina, Mr. Boyle volunteered his legal services at a clinic run by Loyola University in New Orleans.
- San Francisco Bar – Legal Assistance Project for free legal services for low-income Bay Area residents.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit CJA Panel
Licensing & Membership
- California and Ohio Bar
- United States Court of Appeals (6 th,\, 7th 9 th and 11th Circuits)
- U.S. District Court (Northern, Central, Southern, and Eastern Districts of California)
- U.S. District Court (Northern and Central Districts of Illinois)
- U.S. District Court (Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin)
- U.S. District Court (Northern and Southern District of Ohio)